Buy RRampMeter Here
RRampMeter Application Notes, Hints
The amazing RRampMeter designed for model railroaders
does what no other meter can do!
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders does what
no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops,
accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Rated at 10 or 20 Amps, costs less than DVMs that
cannot measure DCC.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required for DCC.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63"; Enclosure length 4", width 2",
- 3 Styles Available:
- Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure
- Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads
- Version III RRampmeter Same as II. with Battery backup
for measurements below 7 Volts
- Version IV RRampmeterHP
Same as III but for large Scale high voltage and current
DCC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
AC: 27.6 v and 18-20 Amps
DC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
Fig. 1 - Panel Mount
Fig. 2 - Direct Contact Voltmeter
shown without enclosure.
Fig. 3 - Current Meter
- Adjustable contacts permit direct track voltage
measurements for all scales.
- Test or Clip Leads (Fig. 3) can also be used
for other applications.
- Test Leads or Layout Wiring can be conveniently
connected to the rear screw/socket terminals (not shown).
- Designed as a portable troubleshooting tool or
as a panel-mount meter (Fig. 1).